Dates: 19th of April.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to Lorca with historian and archaeologist guide with group, explaining in realtime what are you watching each moment.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 10:00 - Arrival back around 02:00
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE AMAZING BIBLICAL PARADES OF LORCA:
THE GOLD EMBROIDERY MOST EXPENSIVE IN WORLD
(International Tourist Interest Festival).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Lorca.
- Historical introduction with guidance to the parades and their symbolism.
- Explanations in real time by whatsapp of what you are whatching in each moment of each civilization (optional free).
- Parade Egyptian civilization and Egyptian horsemen.
- Parade of Hebrew civilization and Hebrew horsemen.
- Roman civilization parade and Roman horsemen.
- Large galloping chariots that shake the ground with up to 8 horses in line.
- Later civilizations.
- Booking sit (optional).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime and dinner.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||15€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|