Dates: 29th of February.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to Aguilas and Carnival with historian and Archaeologist Guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 10:00 - Arrival back around 02:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TRAVEL TO THE MASKED SOUL:
THE AMAZING CARNIVAL OF AGUILAS
(Knowing from its artisan cheeses, its railroad and its cooks).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided morning route to know Águilas.
- Guided tour to Embarcadero del Hornillo more than 100 years old.
- Guided visit to the Beach of the Cocederos and the history of esparto.
- Evening-night of the Eagles Carnival (The art of dresses, dancing and sensations).
- The Burning of Don Carnal.
- Booking sit (optional).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime and dinner.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||15€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|