Dates: 19th of March.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to the Valencia's Fallas, Mascleta gunpowder show, textil parades and Night Lights of Valencia with historian abd archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up in your town | Departure around 7:30 - Arrival around 23:30
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO VALENCIA'S FALLAS:
THE POWER OF THE SATIRE AND THE MASCLETA GUNPOWDER.
(Between Beauty of Textiles and Night Lights)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Valencia’s Fallas with historian and archaeologist who will comment on way what he knows about the Borja Palace, the Lady’s Square, the Royal Basilica, the Cathedral, the Queen Square, the Central Market, the Market os Silk, and the Quart Towers. (included with guide).
- Mascletá, gunpowder show (included with guide).
- Floral offering (included with guide).
- Textil Parades (included with guide).
- Lighting of night lights of Valencia (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes and if necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||15€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Free|