Dates: 5th of April
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to the iberian walled city of La Bastida, the Templar Castle of Montesa and the River and Spring of Bolbaite with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 8:00 - Arrival around 20:30
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
THE VALLEY OF LIFE AND DEATH:
LA BASTIDA, MONTESA AND BOLBAITE.
(With Rock and Stone to defend Hearth and Water)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to the Iberian walled city of La Bastida de les Alcuses (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to the Templar Castle and the Medieval Order of Montesa (optional with guide 2€ - 33% discount).
- Guided Tour to Bolbaite River (included with guide).
- Guided Visit to the Bolbaite Spring (included with guide).
- Full menu in restaurant (optional 12€)
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
- For this trip we recommend you to take some flip flops or spare shoes that can get wet to access the last section of the spring if the amount of water has significantly exceeded the area of passage of that section.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||16€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|