Dates: 30th of June.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to Gardens of the Renascence of Valencia, and the Skulls Cave accompained with monitor and historian and archaeologist guide.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 8:00 - Arrival around 21:30
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE MOUNTAIN NHIDDEN JEWELSFROM NATURE:
THE VALENCIAN RENAISSANCE GARDENS
(The Long Skulls Cave from First Humans).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
-Guided tour of the Valencian Renaissance Gardens of Ivy on architecture (optional with guide 6€).
-Guided tour to the Mulberry Garden, the Orange Garden, the Wild Garden and the Vine and Rose Pergola.
-Guided Tour to the Renaissance Fountains and Paseo del Trencadís.
-Guided Tour to the Umbráculo, the English Pond and the Pond of the Herons and the Lotus Flowers.
-Guided Tour to Tropical Plants and Archaeological Plants.
-Guided Tour to the Infinite Cave of the First Humans and their Skulls (optional with guide 2.5€).
-Guided Tour to the Collection of Large Geodes and Fossils.
-Visit to the Rock Bell.
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||17€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|