Dates: 09th of February.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to the Sistine Chapel of San Nicolás de Bari, by the Albufera de Valencia with Tasting of Valencian Blue Wines and river walk in the gondolas of the rice fields, with a monitor and guide, historian and archaeologist with the group.
Recogida en su población | Salida sobre las 7:30 - Llegada sobre las 22:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
THE COLORS OF VALENCIA:
THE SIXTINA CHAPEL OF BARI.
(The Blue Wines and the Gondolas of the Rice Fields)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to the Sistine Chapel of San Nicolás de Bari in Valencia (optional 6€).
- Guided Tour to the Albufera de Valencia.
- Tasting of blue wines from Valencia.
- Guided tour to El Saler Beach and the Tower-Canyon.
- Group tour in boats through the rice fields of Albufera de Valencia (optional 4€).
- Guided tour at sunset from the viewpoints of the rice fields.
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||19€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|