Date: 7th of July.
Includes: Bus, Guided Tour to Palace of Cervellon Family, and water of Escalera, Vikings and Salto de Chella, and tickets to enjoy Anna Lake, all with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 8:00 - Arrival around 21:30
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
ANNA ALMOHAD WATERS:
CREATING THE WATERS OF LIFE.
(The Small Alhambra in the Cervellon Palace)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Cervellon Family Castle-Palace (optional with guide 1€ - 50% discount).
- Guided Tour to Almohad Anna Lake, and free time to take a natural bath and enjoy their ducks, geese and herons in the central island, and with the option of boat ride (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Vikings Cave Gorgo (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Escalera Gorgo (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Chella Waterspring (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
- For this trip we recommend you to take bath clothes, towel and some flip flops or spare shoes that can get wet.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||19€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|