Dates: Saturday 4th of July - Sunday 5th of July
Includes: Bus, Hotel y Tickets to Visit Stone Monastery, and Guided Tour to the Monastery, the Natural Park, caves and Albarracín, with monitor and historian and archaeological guide.
Picking up people in your town | Departure 6:00 - 1 Night in Hotel - Arrival 21:30
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE BUCOLIC PARADISE OF WATER AND NATURE:
FROM THE STONE MONASTERY TO ALBARRACIN
(The Magic Sanctuary and the Red City)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Tickets to Visit Stone Monastery (included).
- Guided Tour to the Cistercian Monastery of the 12th century, Cloister, Wine Museum, Carriage Museum, and Chocolate Exhibition -since it was the first place in Europe where Chocolate was cooked- (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to to the Centennial Nature of the Monasterio de Piedra Park, the Magical Sanctuary, waterfalls, caves and the first fish farm in Spain (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Albarracín (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
- The baggage suitcase must comply with the regulatory dimensions of carry-on baggage, without exceeding 10 kg in volume.
- The suitcase must be perfectly identified with the name of its owner and contact telephone number.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes and if necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||89€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|