Dates: 4th of August.
Includes: Bus, and RGuided Tour by spring of Mundo River and Medieval little town of Old Riopar with historian abd archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up in your town | Departure around 8:00 - Arrival around 22:00
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE FRESH OF THE WATERSPRING OF MUNDO RIVER:
FROM BLOW UP TO MEDIEVAL VILLAGE.
(The Fountain of the Three Wishes and Zulema's Ancient Elm)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Access to the Calares del Mundo and Sima Natural Park (included with guide).
- Guided tour to the Source of the Birth of the Mundo River (included with guide).
- Ascent to the 1st and 2nd mirador of the Chorros of Mundo River (included with guide).
- Guided tour by the Medieval Town of Old Riopar (Tripartite fountain of whishes, old town, viewpoint, grotto, millenary elm, castle ruins and old church (included with guide).
- Full menu in regional food restaurant (optional 12€).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes and if necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||15€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|