Dates: 21st-22nd of December.
Includes: Bus, Hotel and Guided Tour to Granada, tapas tour, sunset on Albaicin viewpoint, tickets to Alhambra (optional 14€), with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up in your town | Departure around 6:00 - Night in hotel with breakfast - Arrival back 22:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO ALHAMBRA CHRISTMAS:
EATING TAPAS IN GRANADA
(A Trip in Hotel in front of the Alhambra).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Granada, ancient nasrid market, Street of the sad people, Catholic Elisabeth Square, Gigants Square (included with guide).
- Tapas Tour to Granada (included with Guide).
- Tickets to Alhambra (optional 14€).
- Guided Tour to Albaicín hill (included with guide).
- Sunset with music in front of the Alhambra on San Nicolas Viewpoint (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to the Street of the Tea Shops (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||75€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|