Dates: Friday 25th - Sunday 27th of October.
Includes: Bus, Hotel, Tickets to the Path of the King and Guided Tour to Antequera and its Dolmens, Torcal, Málaga, Castle, Roman Theater and Cathedral of la Encarnación with historian and archaeological guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 6:00 - 2 nights in hotel with breakfast - Arrival around 22:30
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
THE PATH OF THE KING:
MALAGA & THE LANDS OF ROCK
(From Dolmens of Antequera to Montefrio)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Tickets to Caminito del Rey “The Path of the King” with guide (included).
- Guided Tour to Malaga (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Antequera (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to the Dolmens of Antequera (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Montefrio (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
- The baggage suitcase must comply with the regulatory dimensions of carry-on baggage, without exceeding 10 kg in volume.
- The suitcase must be perfectly identified with the name of its owner and contact telephone number.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes and if necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||159€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|