Dates: 21st-26th of July.
Includes: Bus, Hotel and Guided Tour to Bilbao, Vitoria and San Sebastian with historian and Archaeologist Guide with Group.
Picking up in your town | Departure around 6:00 - 5 Nights in Hotel - Arrival back around 22:30
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE VASCONGADAS DE AIZKOLARI:
LOST PLACES FROM BILBAO, VITORIA & SAN SEBASTIÁN
(The Imperishable Art between Forest, Moss and Rock).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Route to Bilbao.
- Guided visit to the Oma Forests and Guernika.
- Guided visit to the Guggenheim Museum (optional).
- Tapeo route through Bilbao.
- Guided visit to the Seven Streets, the Zubizuri bridge, and the Alhóndiga.
- Tapeo route through Vitoria.
- Guided visit to the Vitoria Cathedral - "Open for Works" (optional).
- Guided visit to Salburua Park.
- Guided visit to the Corraladas Waterfall.
- Guided route to Vitoria, legends and mysteries.
- Guided visit to San Juan de Gastelugatxe.
- Guided visit to the geological beach of Saturrarán.
- Guided visit to Butrón Castle.
- Guided Route to San Sebastián.
- Guided visit to Playa de la Concha.
- Guided visit to the Comb of the Wind.
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend:
- Comfortable shoes and spare clothes.
- Travelling neck Pillow for travel.
- External battery for mobile phone, very cheap and avoid being left incommunicado.
- A small folding umbrella in case there is any change in the weather.
BAGGAGE AND LUGGAGE:
- The suitcases must be perfectly identified with the name, surnames and town of their carrier. In this way luggage confusion will be avoided, and if it occurs, it will be resolved much faster, if you do not have an identification method for it, the company will provide one on the day of the trip.
- Charger for the mobile phone to recharge the battery when you are at the hotel.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||367€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|