Dates: 15th of March.
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to flower trees fields from Cieza and visit to Serreta Cave in Almadenes Canyon, with a monitor and guide, historian and archaeologist with the group.
Recogida en su población | Salida sobre las 7:30 - Llegada sobre las 22:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO FLOWER TREES FIELDS FROM CIEZA AND ALMADENES CANYON:
THE COLOURS FROM NORTH MURCIA FIELDS
(From Flower Trees Fields to Serreta Cave)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Routes through the flower from Peach, Almond and Apricot Fields in Cieza.
- Guided visit to the Almadenes Canyon.
- Guided visit to the Serreta Cave in the Almadenes Canyon (optional 3,5€).
- Guided visit to the Mirador de la Cueva on the Canyon.
- Guided visit to the Rock Paintings.
- Group food of regional cuisine or own picnic (optional).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
- Likewise, those who wish can take homemade food if they want.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes.
- If necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||17€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|