Dates: Friday 25th - Wednesday 30th of September.
Includes: Bus, Hotel and Ruta Guiada to Santillana del Mar, Comillas, Potes, San Vicente de la Barquera, and Santander with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 6:30 - 5 Nights in Hotel - Arrival back around 22:00.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO CANTABRIA'S RELAX & NATURE:
FROM ALTAMIRA CAVES TO THE SOPLAO & THE BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES
(The Sixtine Chapel from Prehistory and the Cave where Nature violates the Rules).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Santillana del Mar.
- Guided Tour to San Vicente de la Barquera.
- Guided Tour to Bárcena Mayor.
- Guided Tour to Santander.
- Guided Tour to Potes.
- Guided Tour to Comillas.
- Guided Tour to Cuevas de Altamira - La Capilla Sixtina de la Prehistoria (optional 3€).
- Guided Tour to Cuevas del Soplao (optional 10€ - Descuento del 30%).
- Guided Tour to Colegiata de Santillana del Mar (optional 3€).
- Guided Tour to Museo de la Inquisición y la Tortura de Santillana del Mar (optional 2,8€ - descuento del 30%).
- Guided Tour to Capricho de Gaudi (optional 4,5€ - descuento 10%).
- Guided Tour to Palacio de Sobrellano (optional 3€).
- Guided Tour to Palacio de la Magdalena (optional 3€).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend:
- Comfortable shoes and spare clothes.
- Travelling neck Pillow for travel.
- External battery for mobile phone, very cheap and avoid being left incommunicado.
- A small folding umbrella in case there is any change in the weather.
BAGGAGE AND LUGGAGE:
- The suitcases must be perfectly identified with the name, surnames and town of their carrier. In this way luggage confusion will be avoided, and if it occurs, it will be resolved much faster, if you do not have an identification method for it, the company will provide one on the day of the trip.
- Charger for the mobile phone to recharge the battery when you are at the hotel.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||289€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|