Dates: 16th of February
Includes: Bus, and Guided Tour to Calpe with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up in your town | Departure time 8:00 - Arrival time 21:30
We still have seats available
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO CALPE, THE SEAFOOD CITY:
FROM ANCIENT QUEEN'S BATHS TO IFACH ROCKY MOUNTAIN
(The Unknown Places from White Gold Population).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Guided Tour to Queen's Baths 2000 years old (included with guide).
- Guided Tour to Middle Ages diggings of "Pobla de Ifach" (included with guide).
- Guided Walk ascending to Ifach Rocky Mountain until the carved tunnel in rock (included with guide).
- Seafood meal with group in restaurant (optional).
- Guided Tour around Salt lake and Ecological Walk around Ifach Rocky Mountain (included with guide).
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend comfortable shoes and if necessary take some lunch from home until lunchtime.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||15€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|