Includes: Bus, Hotel and Guided Tour to Peniscola, Morella, Vilafames and Navajas with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 6:00 - 2 Nights in Hotel - Arrival back around 22:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO MOON CHRISTMAS:
THE UNKNOWN PLACES FROM PENISCOLA & MORELLA
(From Frotier Castles to Azahar Coast Nature)
YOU WILL ENJOY:
-Guided visit to Peñíscola.
-Guided visit to the Castle of Papa Luna.
-Guided visit to the Bufador de Peñíscola and its viewpoint.
-Guided Visit to the Horizontal Door of the Moon.
-Guided visit to the House of Arab Shells.
-Guided Tour at Sunset and Sunrise of Peñíscola.
-Guided visit to Morella.
-Guided visit to the Aqueduct of Santa Lucia.
-Guided visit to the Castle of Morella.
-Guided visit to the Convent of San Francisco and the Church of Santa María.
-Guided visit to Vilafamés.
-Guided visit to the Roca Grossa and the Cilindro Castle.
-Guided Navajas Nature Route.
-Guided visit to Salto de la Novia.
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend:
- Comfortable shoes and spare clothes.
- Travelling neck Pillow for travel.
- External battery for mobile phone, very cheap and avoid being left incommunicado.
- A small folding umbrella in case there is any change in the weather.
BAGGAGE AND LUGGAGE:
- The suitcases must be perfectly identified with the name, surnames and town of their carrier. In this way luggage confusion will be avoided, and if it occurs, it will be resolved much faster, if you do not have an identification method for it, the company will provide one on the day of the trip.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||125€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|