Includes: Bus, Hotel and Guided Tour to Irati Forest, Foz de Lumbier, Roncesvalles, Pamplona and Olite with historian and archaeologist guide with group.
Picking up people in your town | Departure around 6:00 - 2 Nights in Hotel - Arrival back around 22:00
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
GUIDED TOUR TO THE IRATI FOREST AND FOZ DE LUMBIER:
BETWEEN THE REAL BÁRDENAS AND THE RONCESVALLES AND PAMPLONA FORESTS
(The Precious Castle of Olite from the Ancient Kings of Navarra).
YOU WILL ENJOY:
-Guided Route to the Irati Jungle.
-Guided Route to the Foz de Lumbier.
-Guided visit to Roncesvalles.
-Guided visit to the Castillo Estrella de Pamplona.
-Guided visit to the Castle of Olite (optional).
-Guided visit to the Abandoned Factory of Orbaizeta.
-Guided visit to the Bárdenas Reales.
-Guided visit to the Romanesque Bridges.
-Guided visit to the Cathedral of Pamplona (optional).
-Tapeo route through Pamplona.
-Guided visit to Yamaguchi Park.
-Guided visit to the Gardens of La Taconera.
- The tour will be done picking up you in your town with bus or very near to your town.
- The picking up time depends each trip, so the Agency will tell you the exactly departure time and place, you must be there at least 15 min before.
- The trip has some stops to respect the driving time laws of the bus drivers and their rest, the guide will give you the details when you get on the bus.
- We have several hotels, depending on the number of travelers and the date on which the trip is confirmed, the Agency can switch between one or the other due to availability, but it will always be at least 4 stars (unless indicated expressly), and in breakfast regime (to allow travelers to enjoy the gastronomy of each place on their own).
RESTAURANTS AND TAPAS:
- The Agency normally organizes a meal in restaurant to all group with closed price, or a tapas route, however, the guide allways will show you best places to eat in each place, but also having free way to people to choose how much to eat and what price, so as not to force anyone to spend beyond what their economy allows.
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
For our trips we always recommend:
- Comfortable shoes and spare clothes.
- Travelling neck Pillow for travel.
- External battery for mobile phone, very cheap and avoid being left incommunicado.
- A small folding umbrella in case there is any change in the weather.
BAGGAGE AND LUGGAGE:
- The suitcases must be perfectly identified with the name, surnames and town of their carrier. In this way luggage confusion will be avoided, and if it occurs, it will be resolved much faster, if you do not have an identification method for it, the company will provide one on the day of the trip.
|Price Children (4-11 years)||129€|
|Price Infants (0-3 years)||Gratis|